I really liked the idea of this blog when I first thought of it. I still really like the idea. However, it doesn't seem to have gotten off the ground.
At first, I blamed the scope of what I wanted to post. I have a 1/2-written post about something in Genesis (where did the time go?!), which I abandoned because it was taking too long to write.
Later, I just blamed not having enough time.
I have a little more time now, and I am going to write some modestly-scoped posts about thoughts I have as I go through the New Testament in preparation for next year. I'll tell you what, it sure reads a lot faster than the Old Testament. I started on Monday (the day after seminary graduation, the first day the students can start working on the goals for the next curriculum year), and I have completed Matthew and am almost done with Mark.
I have a thought that I would like to flesh out in a post. Hopefully it will happen, but I don't think it will be tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment